Lintang Buana Tourism Services is a legitimate Tour Operator based in Surabaya, East Java – Indonesia with branch operational offices in Bogor-West Java, Yogyakarta, Bali and link to our affiliate tour operators nationwide.
We registered as PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara with License No. 503/01.01.00.00122/436.5.12/2007, which also a member of PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association) No. 569822 as well as ASITA (Association of Indonesia Tours & Travel Agency) No. 0228/XII/DPP/2005. Our crew are also involved in the ASPPI (Association of Indonesia Tourism Staff).
We are dealing with international and/or domestic customers, individually and discreetly to deal with all aspects of journeys throughout Indonesia. We also provide individual programs on the basis of customers’ requests and requirements. Besides guided round trips we offer outline programs for conferences, sports events, study trips and adventure holidays.
Administration & Finance Support provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry. Administration & Finance Support are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedure and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
The role includes:
– using a variety of software packages, such as Office application, Web browsing, etc., to produce correspondence
and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
– devising and maintaining office systems;
– using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
– attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
– managing and maintaining budgets;
– liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
– ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
– sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
– organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
– photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Other duties may include:
– recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
– analyzing complex statistical data;
– arranging both in-house and external events.
– Male/female with minimum of D3 (Diploma)
– Maximum of 24 years old
– Intermediate English and able to communicate well in a perfect Bahasa Indonesia
– Computer (Office) and Internet literate
– Understand budgeting and basic finance and micro-economic theory
– Attentive and details oriented
– Honest, responsible, discipline, and able to work under pressure
– Pro-active, well organized and able to work individually or within a team/group
Please note that applications without the above qualifications in place will not be considered. If you wish to go ahead and get the qualifications in place and then contact us later, this would be welcomed.
Applications must include cover letter & resume and sent to our email :
or post it to our office address :
Jl Siwalankerto Timur 1/42, Surabaya 60236
Cantumkan surabayajobfair.com (SJF) dalam surat lamaran Anda
Harap di baca dengan teliti, rincian lengkap persyaratan, kualifikasi lowongan pekerjaan, jadwal wawancara, alamat, dan serta kontak (email / nomor telepon) perusahaan PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara. KIRIMKAN LAMARAN VIA EMAIL ATAU MELALUI KONTAK/ALAMAT YANG TERTERA!.