Lowongan Terbaru 2012 Sales Executives for Eco-Tourism Kaliandra
SURABAYAJOBFAIR.COM --. Kaliandra is an established foundation set up in 1997, working with the surrounding communities to improve their standard of living. It carries out various community development programmes and supports conservation of natural and cultural resources. Located on the cool and scenic slopes of Mount Arjuna about two hours south of Surabaya and an hour from Malang, an eco-tourism resort business has been set up to support the foundation activities.
In addition to the chalets, lodges, restaurants and swimming pool, the resort also provides traditional dance, music, art, conference facilities, corporate support services, outward bound-rope course-leadership programmes, relaxing spa treatments, home stays and village visits.
For the more adventurous, there are trekking programmes around Mount Arjuna, mountain-biking, and tour packages which include the many interesting sites around East Java. For the more adventurous, there are trekking programmes around Mount Arjuna, mountain-biking, and tour packages which include the many interesting sites around East Java.
We now have vacancy for the following position in our Eco-Tourism Resort business:
SALES EXECUTIVES for Eco-Tourism
- To aggressively obtain new business opportunity to achieve assigned personal monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Build good rapport and service levels with tour agencies and other agents established as part of the organization’s sales channels in order to get more business referrals
- To follow up on sales leads/inquiries and convert prospects into successful sales
- To support and participate in road shows, cold calling, making presentations, taking prospective customers on a guided tour of the facilities of the eco-tourism resort, and attend other sales activities, campaigns, launches organized by Marketing Division
- Gain a good understanding and keep updated on all products, packages and services provided by the Organization.
- To provide market intelligence, including competitors’ activities and complete weekly sales tracking reports against targets
- Graduates (S1) or those with 1 years proven track record or experience in sales related fields. Those qualified in tourism and hospitality industries are encouraged to apply.
- Confident, independent, aggressive, target-oriented, self motivated and resourceful
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to converse and write well in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good business contacts and networking in Surabaya, Malang and surrounding areas.
- Those with good sales experience in tourism industry would have a definite advantage.
- Preferably with good understanding and commitment to conservation of nature and culture.
Please send your application to The HRD Department, Dinamika Karya Persada
PO BOX 99 Pandaan or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Hermin Dwi S. 0343 7750959 Mobile +62 855 4950 0009
*Original Posts from SURABAYAJOBFAIR.COM