ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE SUPPORT - PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
|Masa Iklan||:||23 November 2012 s/d 23 Desember 2012|
SURABAYAJOBFAIR.COM --. Lintang Buana Tourism Services is a legitimate Tour Operator based in Surabaya, East Java – Indonesia with branch operational offices in Bogor-West Java, Yogyakarta, Bali and link to our affiliate tour operators nationwide.
We registered as PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara with License No. 503/01.01.00.00122/436.5.12/2007, which also a member of PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association) No. 569822 as well as ASITA (Association of Indonesia Tours & Travel Agency) No. 0228/XII/DPP/2005. Our crew are also involved in the ASPPI (Association of Indonesia Tourism Staff).
We are dealing with international and/or domestic customers, individually and discreetly to deal with all aspects of journeys throughout Indonesia. We also provide individual programs on the basis of customers’ requests and requirements. Besides guided round trips we offer outline programs for conferences, sports events, study trips and adventure holidays.
ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE SUPPORT
Administration & Finance Support provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry. Administration & Finance Support are involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
Typical work activities Common tasks for the majority of Administration & Finance Support include word processing, audio and copy typing, letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries, arranging meetings/appointments and organising travel.
The role includes:
– using a variety of software packages, such as Office application, Web browsing, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
– devising and maintaining office systems;
– using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
– attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
– managing and maintaining budgets;
– liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
– ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
– sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
– organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
– photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Other duties may include:
– analyzing complex statistical data;
– arranging both in-house and external events.
– Male with minimum of D3 (Diploma) Maximum of 24 years old
– Good English and able to communicate well in a perfect Bahasa Indonesia
– Computer (Office) and Internet literate
– Understand budgeting and basic finance and micro-economic theory
– Attentive and details oriented Honest, responsible, discipline, and able to work under pressure
– Pro-active, well organized and able to work individually or within a team/group
Please note that applications without the above qualifications in place will not be considered. If you wish to go ahead and get the qualifications in place and then contact us later, this would be welcomed.
Applications must include cover letter & resume and sent to our email :
or post it to our office address :
Jl Siwalankerto Timur 1/42
*Original Posts from SURABAYAJOBFAIR.COM